Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Seal Concrete Bathtub

Christmas Secret Santa Part II + other Christmas Secret Santa Christmas Christmas in the Erzgebirge

oook ... Christmas is over, I know. But I had not recently . motivation for blogging is why I now quite rich and foremost for the rest of Christmas things

for the Christmas elves in Nähforum I've never made a sewing bag (photos not mine, but with permission):..




those things that I sew for others, I've always the (irrational?) Fear that the sutures dissolve eventually, and everything is falling apart ... stupid, right? Well I certainly hope that both of my children still enjoy using Gnome sewn my stuff.

For Letty, my sister, my two best friends and my parents were still spelled pillow. These are completely self-produced, only spelled I have not even grown: P Very helpful to me this has the great guidance of Miaka from the Nähforum!

first I did six different-sized envelopes from a lightweight cotton fabric cut and sewn, then had to be ironed too ...



(The ironing board cover is really so ugly, I will sew me a new one.)
then weigh accurately spelled for the various "chambers" and pour through funnel.


the chamber had to be sewn up after each filling step:


Finally, I'm still covers made to order for the spelled pillow. Through a small opening which is sealed with Velcro, you can take out the pillows.



And here are all in one place. This was a job! Unfortunately, I had in December by a disease a lot of time, then I could at least use it for Christmas gifts.


Tata!

From the cotton exactly the way I had bought a meter, because I've previously just how much I need. The meter has also served exactly. Only bad I have not thought, I might auch so ein Kissen zu nähen...

Mehr von mir folgt in Kürze, ich hab einiges nachzuholen ^^
Okay, Christmas is over... but there was no time to blog. So here they come, the remaining Christmas gifts.

For the Christmas swap (dict.cc calls this "Secret Santa"?!) in my sewing forum I made a bag for sewing equipment (photos are not mine):




When sewing things for friends I am always afraid of unloosing seams... weird, isn't it?

For Letty , my sister, two friends and my parents I made some spelt cussions. They are completely selfmade, except the spelt (I didn't grew it...). Hereby Miaka's tutorial has helped me a lot.

First I cut 6 cussions of different size out of a thin cotton fabric and sewed two open sides together. And then I had to iron them...




Here I was weighting the spelt:


After every spelt filling step I had to stitch the according section:


At the end I made some colorful covers for the spelt cussions. They can be opened by a hook-and-loop-fastener.



And here are all spelt cussions together. This was really hard work. But in december I had enough time for sewing due to an angina.


Tata!

Unfortunately I forgot to make a spelt cussion for myself... but none of the fabrics is left over.

More to come... ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment