Monday, January 10, 2011

Howdoestaylorlaughtnergethisteeth

Another bit of this and the news

Hello leftover Blogger friends, long not heard Although a bit late, but: I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May all your hopes and wishes come true in 2011!

Sodele and I wanted you too like to say that I'm up to the end of February to do much unfortunately. In other words, I'll be a wreck and barely have time to blog (at least here on Shoupett). I'll try my very last reserves to use, just to blog now and then. I do not want my blog back exterminated so!

know If you want to know if I'm, looking every now and then to twoforfashion . There we will cooperate in January with the new TV format "Fashion & Fame" on Pro7 . Furthermore, it is looking into just one week after the Berlin Fashion Week . Time, whom you meet so! Adios amigos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment