Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sample For Community Service Hours

Drama Queens at the Berlin Fashion Week

Berlin Fashion Week is all the rage. Where we all hope that we will be photographed and interviewed and in the end it is interested but eh not a pig, who we are. Where we are all best friends and hold hands and peace is pancakes joy:) I am really tight forward to the full content of the people that show in a rich picture of how many invitations they have and how damn the calendar already, and at the end comes "Oooh, I have been invited to so many shows, and oh I'm so broken and it is soo hard, but I was even invited hach and the designer can not know with my non-appearance . Disappointed "And then the 10000000 comments from readers:" How does one become invited to a show and answer the fashion bloggers if anything more than really any more than: "You have to accredit leave" - Yes, thank you for the informative reply, FU?. try

For one and all, I tell you the secret to admit that nobody likes. Most bloggers about the accredit Homepage leave. Since the making already too many fashion bloggers, almost all private blogger accreditation for getting more. Then states namely:. All designers, or write to the responsible public relations agencies and beg for invitations at the end is then all: "I was invited", so that the beautiful classmate from the last row of the Facebook status with an envious "Oh you are sooo famous that you've been invited" comments. And if you still have no invitation? No matter, we go to Berlin and still holds up in front of the divine tent, because then one can still say "I was at the Berlin Fashion Week." Ohja - "See and be seen ."

How do I know so well? Tjaa, I have also tried once with my blog here. Now that I'm on my way to work , I must stop this whole elaborate procedure to participate - I'm a pig, indicating indicating ;)

Well folks, I am not saying that I think all of you shit, because you give trouble to come to invitations. I also speak to anyone in particular. I know it's hard work and I know that Fashion Week can also be very funny. But please be not always so arrogant and feel like the hottest, because you get an "invitation". However, I am

excited about the Fashion Week and a few people you can not see every day. Nomin, May, and Alice. I'm really looking forward to seeing you in Berlin!

Yes Fashion Victims, we are then in a month. To a new;) And here's anonymous readers - I'm just waiting on your awesome comments because I am stupid cow the (nonexistent) have broken oath and "the ugly truth" have told.

0 comments:

Post a Comment