Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nicotine Patch Blister Brands

If you're too cool for school

I'm sooo worst headache. Was last weekend two days behind each other a bit too long celebration in Hamburg and since then I can catch up on sleep is no longer in any way. It just does not - I just can not go to bed early. I fall back into old patterns: Everywhere I fall into a deep sleep ... in the subway, bus, at your desk - just never enough in bed.

Yahuuu, I'm looking forward to again next weekend! Do you have the coolest make-up artist ever ? He asked me if I desire to be free project on Sunday to model with other models. I'm honored! Then I'll re-made pretty handsome, juchei!

Soo and last but not least: HAPPY BIRTHDAY brother! Much love to Gebuuurtstag! Now allowed to you even visit a club of 18 legal, haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment