Sunday, December 12, 2010

Four Word Friend Quotes

Part I

My Wicht moose could not wait until Christmas so I can now to present the gift: you have wanted a folder or envelope for its A6, index cards, and mentioned a couple of color and style preferences, which gave me perfectly agreed. I think she likes it very ^ ^





I like the idea so much that I'm at it, me too to sew one, although I will use the part anyway, only 1x. At least for flashcards ...
In the Christmas swap, I made this cover for size A6 study flashcards. My presentee couldn't wait for Christmas and has already unwrapped the gift so that I can present it here.I think she likes it^^





I like this idea, too, so that at the moment I am working at such a cover for myself : D Even if I can use it only once more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment