Friday, September 24, 2010

Pocket Bike For Sale In Phoenix

May May May Milan

Yes, I'm just up in Milan Sunday. Once I said two days ago and I have to, I like it (was in the summer two years ago schonmal here) is still good here. However, this is not a holiday, but work - for Two for Fashion . Currently, the Milan Fashion Week (Milano Moda Donna) is. My previous two reports you can read here and here:)

(In the urbane hotel) I blog even more pictures of me .. is unfortunately no different. My friends and I see almost all the pictures I make are for Two for Fashion. Therefore, if you really want to stay up to date and know if you like, what I experience now looks at everything as http://twoforfashion.de/ !

And now to your questions. What you are holding of ...

... the world upside down looking at?
Strange but funny.

... people who pretend to be something which they are not?
Not much, but as long as they are happy with it, they should do and what they want.

... cabbage soup diet?
Does nothing.

... red lipstick in everyday life?
Very cool;)

.... transsexuals?
I often heard there are some who are prettier than women.

me ... (Minhxi)?
If I know you really, what could I say. Someone to judge only on the Internet is actually not.

... autumn?
I like the fall at all. Wet, cloudy and nasty in-between weather.

... true love?
I have not previously thought much about it. Now very much more;)

... Fast Food?
I like!

of us ... (Johanna)? See
three questions before.

you ... in your hands?
nothing, just because I type: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment