Thursday, September 16, 2010

Open Basketball Gyma In New Jersey

Birthdays

- Krissie, the entry is NIX get it for you? : D -

Sorry, the blog-birthday I forgot. So, uh, good luck, dear blog: D As a gift a little ... uh Serenade and sing the guys from Celeste:


***

on Friday, so tomorrow, has the Krissie birthday and her birthday Packerl have I now sent. It was ... ... tataa a bag, because I somehow just near grade bags and only for birthdays. I would really prefer to keep them! It was also once again hardcore sewing announced. Almost the entire case was built on an evening (night), only right eyes were missing, and purchased the next day.





The bag is the way to my send-bedroom floor lamp:


My apartment last week, get a lot of new furniture and was finally almost! set up. Pictures I'm still in a better light, a taste there but my hallway!


***

Today was spa day with my girlfriend! We were in Aspria spa. There gabs us for massage scrub, a snack, Prosecco for both of us, tea, juices, bathing in the hot tub, indoor swimming pool Aspria, relaxation rooms, ... and it was really great! We have spent the rest of the day in it and you would not believe how exhausted we were after such a spa day: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment