Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ideas For Poem Birthday Money Tree

Yet another birthday

This time, not mine - to do so much gabs. Tomorrow I can hand over the gifts my sister - the blog entry so I can not even publish today: D (edit: now it was time and she was looking forward üüüüüübelst!). At least I've started in time to sew and thus no stress time as short in front of birthday; bag, garment and jewelry are ready for quite a while for the most part.

First, a summer dress from the Burda. At first I was skeptical that the cut is and whether it is ever acceptable for a little less chest. Meanwhile, I'm totally excited about it and got me so similar dress sewn: D


The bag is on the same section as my Norway-pocket, yet additionally provided externally with a ribbon to be gathered. And practical course with lots of compartments!



Finally, a necklace and earrings. I wanted to give for Christmas, but I did not like the composition of the metal beads and then (there were spacers with swans, but that was never really happened) and since then was around the jewelry. Anyway after I brown wooden beads for had bought the tape to the bag, I remembered back to the jewelry and found the color and material combination so beautiful that I've crafted new all over again.



Uff. I bought her three things:


The coloring book for those who are bored in the office and dorobot the diary of a checkbox and this comic http://www.gottcomics.de/ : D

***

Finally, the dress for me! I had the top on the sides to make something close, unfortunately it is now a little bit too narrow and it takes the carrier apart a little. But is not that bad, is not it?



And the woman of the world listens to DHG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment