Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gay District Vancouver

"questionnaire"

Soso, I was tagged. I answer the questions now seriously or not serious? : P


first What is your favorite flower?
I have it not with flowers and plants, I know the names do not always find and got another great. I might as flower bouquets, composed only of flowers and not as much Füllkraut (and what not because everything is nonsense for it) have in it.

second What is the first thing you get rid of when you come home?
My bag and my shoes.

third Have you ever read a book more than twice? How often exactly?

Good books I read several times anyway. Mostly I know them already, before I buy it myself and eventually I got back on it and feel like I read it again. I read so many books per se schonmal at least 2x. I do not remember which book I read as often, but there were / are the books I've read 5 times or more.

4th If movies were real in Which You would like to take part in?
films interest me hard ... the reality is exciting enough. And in reality I am just - I oO

5th Do you have anything like a talisman you always keep with you?
The Gagi: The D is not always there, haha: D I think I must make a pic of the Gagi. Now you can add ego so, anyway it is barred: The Gagi I've stolen: O

6th What is the silliest purchase you ever made?

Berlin-pasta: D (small noodle Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag pasta, pasta television towers)

7th What is your favorite style / music of / for dancing?

Whether I want to dance, does not depend on the music. Therefore I do not care, I can dance to BM;) Just like electrical stuff. I do not even have to listen to private.

8th What is your favorite gateau?
As I put on a classic: black forest cherry cake. There is no better combination than cherries, chocolate and whipped cream / mascarpone and Schokoteig. I also find the beautiful color combination. Where I have just noticed that the color combination is politically biased. I do not care but cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment