Saturday, March 5, 2011

Free Digital Playground Streams

nail design - suitable for the carnival Look 2

I I absolutely wanted time with you thanks for the many, many nice comments about the Carnival Looks ! This has made me incredibly proud = D

One more will follow tomorrow, namely that of a mermaid;)

And while we're the topic Fasching, let me give you some quick two nail designs show that, in my opinion, would be easily combined to lionesses look. While it is Leoardenmuster, but I still think that it is composed portable. Incidentally, both are

Nail Designs older. I used that is made pretty much with my nails, what does it matter that I had a relatively easy time. Meanwhile, they are unfortunately very fragile and will not be long, which also determines the fact is that I exclusively vegetarian diet, but I take into account ...

done by Viki

Sarina

0 comments:

Post a Comment