Wednesday, November 17, 2010

When Can I Use Bio Oi On A Healing Burn

calendar, various

Like last year, got back my sister and my girlfriend an advent calendar of me - you know that you are meant, so alas, you read on here: P So here is a totally innocuous first video ... lest you spannert the pictures ...


And now for the calendars. I am so proud that I got it this time completed not only at the last minute: D As content I've bought nothing but little things and the tea I still have some candy packed (these colorful little chocolate balls, for example, or a few Rocher).

Total capacity:



For my girlfriend:


and now evil: D All I have as Advent-BM-LP packaged with lot guest musicians ...






Who
five ... yes ... but .. . five are possible .... so who recognizes five musicians get NEN virtual smacker from me: D

My sister has something harmless, get almost kitschy Christmas looks. Particularly the aspect of reusability is emphasized. But that was a fucking effort ... sew only 24 bags and then ran for the tunnels Zuschnürbändchen at 48x and 48x with the punch with the Ösenzange. My palms do now hurt 9_9







***

They were now but still far not enough pictures. aeon had in September (hüstel. ..) birthday and her gift was still pending. Night throttle and I have decorated it and made a calendar and as we have declared all due to the somewhat advanced the same time with a Christmas present, just to have packed an Ikea voucher!

Now some (= many) pictures of the finished calendar;


(velvety dark purple adhered)














0 comments:

Post a Comment