Sunday, August 1, 2010

Black&decker Chefmate Mini Fridge

News from Nähcamp

For two days, Coco and Bekki were with me and we again have our Nähcamp pitched at me. Although there were only two days, we were pretty productive. I made three portable stuff for me! Even after all Burda and with only a few small changes to the section.

From the Burda 07/2010 I picked the first dress number 111C.


Despite "short-size" I have the dress again by at least 10 cm was cut and the drivers were quite long. The only problem here was that because the gathering at the top of the diaphragm rumkruscht much too much material on the abdomen and the whole thing from the side looked extremely unfavorably. I then got a kind of darts from the top starting sewn, now the Gekrusche is relatively minimal (and it is still far from being perfect, the next time the bottom gathered not just at the tip).

Because I took the shot so beautifully, I have sewn directly or a top:



Then I wanted to sew the dress number 113, but I had doubts whether it really so looks good and falls. So I've made my decision, the first to sew as a top, So number 114th For that I gave even a remnant can consume, so it would not have been so bad if the top is nothing: D I, the length was just too short, so I'm now really the very last bit of the substance used for (!) to extend the top. I've also cut the scarf around 50cm, that was really far too long, how can you take because if you please ...
Oh, and sackig it was. How fortunate that I have not sewn directly to the dress, it must in fact necessarily darts in the back!



are more photos of the Nähcamp still on the camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment