Sunday, May 23, 2010

Puss Coming Out Of Ear Cat



particularly in my Wardrobe:-D But this stuff is simply great! And the best thing I have more of it ...

Today I hastily a sleeveless dress sewn, after yesterday I Bekkis dress at the Carnival of Cultures was so nice:


I've also yesterday completed a dress with a collar. Of course, in green ...


And jersey skirts also be very fast to sew, I had a use for the direct or green fabric. The top part I have sewn a few weeks ago, the average I got from Burda Style.


I also have two black shirts sewn, but they are very simple and not worth mentioning.

Then I finally managed to take of my jeans the cut and made of pinstripe fabric from the fabric market (yes that is some time with me rum) to sew a straight cut trousers - figure nice and unpressed as freshly washed presents on my doll:


details I like very happy that no one really sees, so I made the pockets of my pants Camouflagestoff * g * I also think the entire game with the zipper and the federal government has become so great, I show it absolutely must.


Pooh. These are the works of the past few weeks. Slowly, but I need more clothes for warm days, clear spring comes slowly namely also in Berlin.

PS: I'm even a long sleeve shirt with lace and be sewn. I almost forgot ... I submit a photo, of course, after 9_9

0 comments:

Post a Comment